The sound of ORCHESTRAL angst
- Orchestral strings, woodwinds, brass & PERCUSSION
- FULL ORCHESTRAL ATONAL & DISSONANT TENSION CREATOR
- Designed for Komplete kontrol
AN INTENSE SAMPLE LIBRARY
The sounds of horror, terror and suspense are as old as cinema itself,
from Herrmann's "Psycho" & "Vertigo" to Goldsmith's "Alien" & "The Omen".
These dissonant strings, stabbing brass sections, skittering percussion and
aleatoric woodwinds are as synonymous to the genres, making our hair stand on end and forcing us to avert our eyes from the screen.
Many other composers such as Karlheinz Stockhausen and Charles Ives have been our inspiration too, creating a palette of sounds which provide both inspiration and intimidation.
- In Detail
- DAW CAST
“The Force Returns”
- DAW CAST
- 16BIT - 13.600+ SAMPLES
- 24BIT - 13.600+ SAMPLES
- Custom designed interface with score display
- Time Machine Pro capability
- Purging system
- Full and LITE PATCHES
- Randomization - whole instrument and per-section
- Strings 60 players
- Woodwinds 19 players
- Brass 22 players
- Percussion 3 players
FOR NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPLETE KONTROL NKS 1.5 > & KONTAKT + KONTAKT PLAYER 5.1 >
Buy the Conductor Scores
Espressivo Conductor score content:
- Espressivo Score
- 1 Copy protected PDF file
- 158 pages (A4 format)
- Full Rehearsal marks to easily find phrases from the kontakt version.
- 150 dpi resolution
- Covers all phrases recorded for our “Espressivo” library
- Password to access the pdf file
This file has been locked. No copying options will be available.
This product is for educational purposes only and licensed
to the buyer/user solely. A share of the revenue is going
directly to the artists involved in this product.
Use your purchase email address to unlock the pdf file upon receipt.