FULL ORCHESTRAL VINTAGE 80s TOOLBOX
- Orchestral strings, woodwinds and brass
- 80s FM synth phrases with 4 mic positions
- Designed for Komplete kontrol
THE BLENDING MACHINE
80 delivers the incessant action of classic 1980s television and movie scores. Swirling strings, dramatic woodwinds and punchy brass, alongside complementary analog FM synths recorded in the same hall.
Influences begin with Silvestri, Goldsmith & Carpenter and run deep,conjuring a neo-80s sound from our signature phrase engine. For those who remember MacGyver, Matlock & Magnum PI, this 12GB instrument is packed with authentic orchestraland synth performances. Totally tubular!
- 80 CINEMATIC
- SCORE & MIDI
- DAW CAST
- 24BIT - 30.000+ SAMPLES
- 24BIT - 13 GB Uncompressed
- Custom designed interface with score display
- Time Machine Pro capability
- Purging system
- RETROFIER - BLEND IN RETRO SYNTH SOUND
- Randomization - whole instrument and per-section
- Orchestral Strings Section (56 players)
- Orchestral Woodwinds Section (16 players)
- Orchestral Brass Section (22 players)
- 80s FM SYNTHESIZER (reface DX7)
FOR NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPLETE KONTROL NKS 2.7.2> & KONTAKT + KONTAKT PLAYER 6.7.1>
Buy the Conductor Scores
80 Conductor score content:
- 80 Score
- 1 Copy protected PDF file
- 251 pages (A4 format)
- Full Rehearsal marks to easily find phrases from the kontakt version.
- 150 dpi resolution
- Covers all phrases recorded for our “80” library
- Password to access the pdf file
This file has been locked. No copying options will be available.
This score only covers cues in the keys recorded for the product.
There are three recorded keys for each cue,
and three more where a separate minor version was needed.
This product is for educational purposes only and licensed
to the buyer/user solely. A share of the revenue is going
directly to the artists involved in this product.
Use your purchase email address to unlock the pdf file upon receipt.
A representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible, typically within 48 hours of your request.
We often try to respond quicker than this, but please note we are in a European time zone and Sonokinetic offices and studios are opened on European business hours.