- Is buying online safe?
- What do you do with my personal data?
- If I buy downloadable sounds from Sonokinetic can I sell my productions?
- Can I use the sounds to make library / production music?
- Who else can use the sounds I have purchased?
- Do I have to credit my use of the sounds on my album sleeve, etc?
- I make awesome sounds. Can I contribute to Sonokinetic Projects?
- Is my credit card & paypal information safe with Sonokinetic?
- What methods of payment does Sonokinetic accept?
- What does Sonokinetic offer as a return policy?
- Does Sonokinetic have an Academic Discount program?
- Will my information be shared?
- Do all samples used in the demos on this site all represent the displayed sample libary? (Demo Disclosure)
- How can I use the library samples?
- What’s your position towards other Sample developers.
- Why doesn’t the library patch open in Kontakt Player. Or asks for a serial number and has a 30 minutes timer after which it shuts down?
- Why can’t I extract the other archive rar parts (Parts 2, 3, 4 and up)?
- Native Instruments Kontakt Timemachine digital artifacts?
- I’ve got a question you haven’t answered!
- Do I need to register my library or serialize my patches?
- Are our prices including VAT?
- What VAT rates do you apply?
- What are your Terms & Conditions?
- Where do you display the USD currency price?
- About online support
- License exclusivity
- Where can I purchase a version of the libraries “Maasai” and “Haka”?
- Can I re-download bundle purchase?
- What is your privicay policy?
- Is buying online safe?:Our payment processing is looked after by Rabobank The Netherlands and Paypal; both internationally respected digital sales operators with high-end online security and customer service and the world’s leading online payment providers.
- What do you do with my personal data?We keep none of your financial data, which is processed, completely independently, by our chosen payment provider PayPal. The only details we keep are any you have provided us when you’re signing up to our Newsletter, and any information that you have entered in the download process We guarantee that none of this information is ever, or will ever be, passed to any third party. We hate spam, and will not be party to any distribution of personal data. Our instruments and sample pools are watermarked and linked to purchase information (credit card, paypal and invoice information) and download IP(s) address(es).
- If I buy downloadable sounds from Sonokinetic can I sell my productions?Yes. When you buy sounds from Sonokinetic then you buy a license to use the samples in your own productions. Note that you are not obtaining OWNERSHIP of the sounds – you are in fact purchasing a LICENSE to use the sounds within your musical compositions, whether or not your compositions are released commercially. The license is non-transferable, so if you are using an illegal copy of the product, you are not authorised to use the sounds. The original producer of the sounds will always remain the owner of the actual sounds. You can find more specific license information on the License Information page.
- Can I use the sounds to make library / production music?:Of course. Just so long as you follow the guidelines above – ensuring that the samples are used as parts of compositions and are not used in isolation.
- Who else can use the sounds I have purchased?:Nobody, unless they have also purchased the same sounds. Only the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of the sounds has the right to use them commercially. This means that you cannot sell or give away the sounds to anyone else. If you do, and someone else uses the sounds within a commercial release, they will have to pay royalties to the relevant producer / company for using the sounds. You will also have broken the law.
- Do I have to credit my use of the sounds on my album sleeve, etc?:No, you don’t have to – but it is often appreciated by us.
- I make awesome sounds. Can I contribute to Sonokinetic Projects?:We are always pleased to hear from top-class sound designers and sample producers. We pay well for the right material and we’re a young, friendly and exciting company to work with. Contact Us if you’ve got what it takes. We respond quickly – especially if you can provide a ink to example loops.
- Is my credit card & paypal information safe with Sonokinetic?:We use paypal as our main cash handler. Please refer to paypal for detailed information regarding security.
- What methods of payment does Sonokinetic accept?: We accept payments through Credit Card, MiniTix, iDeal and Paypal. The payment cannot be made using VISA Debit cards.
- What does Sonokinetic offer as a return policy?: DISCLAIMERNothing! All sales are final. You can contact us through our contact pages for any feedback or suggestions concerning any purchased products. Please note the on sale and download of our product you agree to this non-refundable disclaimer.
- Does Sonokinetic have an Academic Discount program?:Some libraries do. Check the bottom of the product page. We feel our products are priced very sharp and provide a good price-value balance. We try to keep the sales prices as low as possible. Nevertheless, we have some additional discounts regarding “Trailer Voice”. If you are as student at one of the US Film schools please contact us.
- Will my information be shared?:We will not or ever share your information with any 3rd parties.
- Do all samples used in the demos on this site all represent the displayed sample libary? (Demo Disclosure)Please note that all demos not composed and produced by Sonokinetic are licensed to Sonokinetic by the producers and composers. Some audio demos include instrumental elements not included in the presented library. We do not accept liability for incorrect use of 3rd party licensed software, samples, sound effects and any other production application in the demos written by demo composers. The responsibilities and liabilities for the compositions presented on Sonokinetic domain or web presence of any kind, soundcloud and any other publishing domain lay fully with the composer and producer of the demo track(s).
- How can I use the library samplesYou may use the library samples in combination with other sounds within your musical compositions.You may release such compositions commercially without payment of any further fees or royalties for such usage. For example, if you are the original purchaser of Sonokinetic “FeltForceOne” and you used sounds from it to create the soundtrack of a television commercial, simply by combining a drum loop sample and the TV advert was broadcast hundreds of times, you would keep all royalties that the advert earns you, because you have purchased a private license to use the sounds commercially. You cannot use the sounds in isolation (i.e. when not within musical compositions) as part of a commercially released project – for instance you cannot use the sounds to make another sample CD or multimedia sound library DVD/CD.
- What’s your position towards other Sample developers.We are a self made professional independent sample content and sample library developer. We have no franchising obligation to any other label, company or independent developer in this line of products. Although we have a much appreciated close bond in communication with many sample library developing companies we are fully responsible for any creative idea, concept or new product(line) developed, released and sold under the Sonokinetic label.
- Why doesn’t the library patch open in Kontakt Player. Or asks for a serial number and has a 30 minutes timer after which it shuts down?Sonokinetic libraries do not yet have a Native Instruments kontakt player license. We’ve invested in Kontakt (as displayed on product pages which are available in the Kontakt format. So please make sure to check if you have a full version of Kontakt before buying a library programmed in this format.
- Why can’t I extract the other archive rar parts (Parts 2, 3, 4 and up)?you only have to open the first part of the archive collections. (Part 1.) The other parts will be extracted automatically. Please refer to the technical video tutorials for more information
- Native Instruments Kontakt Timemachine digital artifacts?DISCLAIMER:Due to algorhythms used in the Native Instrument Timemachine 1 & 2 (up to Kontakt version 2.4.2) feature some of the perfectly looped and zero crossed loop files available in this sample pool may still sound with unwanted digital artefacts. Sonokinetic is trying to work around these issues as much as possible. But some may still occur. We are not able to fix this 3rd party software issue for the time being. We hope on a suitable solution in the near future. Make sure you update your Kontakt software to the latest available released version. Please follow instructions in your 3rd party update tools. Native instruments is aware of this and is currently working on an update that will fix this issue. (This issue has been fixed in in Native Instrument Kontakt 4.2.3, please update your software to it’s latest version)
- I’ve got a question you haven’t answered!No problems. Just contact us and one of the team will get back to you ASAP – usually the same day and usually within an hour or two.
- Do I need to register my library or serialize my patches?When you purchase and download a product from our store your personal information and download-IP address will be logged to the unique download you have paid for and downloaded. The instrument patches and sample pool have been watermarked and linked to your provided paypal / credit card information and download-IP address. You do not have to register or enter a serial number.
- Are our prices including VAT?No, our prices are displayed ex VAT. You can purchase with your VAT number, or when you are outside the European Union there will be no VAT added to your purchase.
- What VAT rates do you apply?
- What are your Terms & Conditions?NON-RefundableProducts purchased that are downloadable are not refundable.It is not possible for us to keep track installation, un-installation, removing or deleting downloadable software on customers computersand therefore we don’t issue refunds for downloadable products to avoid continued use after refunding. This declaimer waivers European law on digital refunds.Fraudulent online Transaction Claims, Fraudulent Credit Card Charges or Fraudulent ClaimsAll requests to negate charges are investigated by our web administration legal advisors. If you make a fraudulent claim of unauthorized card usage, we will report this to the credit card services and authorities.
- Where do you display the USD currency price?We only show Euro prices on our page. Since the exchange rate is changing weekly. But we provide a daily updated currency converter tool at the bottom of each page. Scroll down and under ‘News letter subscribing” you’ll find the currency tool.
- About online support:A representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible, typically within 48 hours of your request. We often try to respond quicker then this, But please note we are in a European time zone and Sonokinetic offices and studios are opened on European business hours.
- License exclusivity: Due to the exclusivity of some libraries and the limited amount of licenses that are available for some products, this might cause a discontinue on sales when the licenses run out.
Sonokinetic will conduct a case-to-case study to determine if licenses and libraries are extended.
- Where can I purchase a version of the libraries “Maasai” and “Haka”? “Maasai” & “Haka” are available at Alexander Publishing and is sold by the Landau Music Group.
For more information please redirect your questions to Alexander Publishing or the Landau Music Group
- Can I re-download bundle purchase? Due to the changing character of the bundles we cannot guarantee a full download of a specific configuration longer than 12 months
- What is your privicay policy? Read them here.