VAT is only applicable for Euro clients without a VAT registration number
This instrument speaks to your imagination like no other. The beauty of the tone character is reflected in each composition. It’s enchanting, mysterious and mystical. Each time the concert Harp plays it brings orchestras, musical phrases and harmonic transitions to a creative peak.
It’s widely used in symphonic cinematic composition from smaller project to the largest imaginable John Williams scores. With a wide harmonic range and diversity in performance styles this instrument is converted into a very flexible, easy to use but diverse sampled instrument. With “Arpeggio” Sonokinetic brings the epic power of the Concert harp to your fingertips with a wide variety of multi layered instruments spanning from portato / staccato played to legato , flageolet, picked, bisbigliando and the highly popular press-de-table. Tempo synced scale runs and glissandi in all major, minor, diminished and pentatonic keys. With an all exclusive “Arpeggio”- only collection of HarpFX patches and a mind blowing user interface this instrument will not let you down. It will inspire you and your productions to reach new heights
Let “Arpeggio” take you and your clients by surprise.
Again Sonokinetic sticks with its unbeatable pricing module and high quality sampling. This is an absolutely giveaway and hard to resist library. We’re proud to release “Arpeggio” and let her spread the inspiration of the Large Concert Harp. We try to push the limit to capture the magic of all music with a wide selection of easy to use symphonic instrumental samples. Animated Walk-through
Content Base samples: 1 instrument patch containing the following playing styles:
- Short (one-hit)
- Long (sustain)
- Press de Table
- FX Free Improv
- FX Chord Improv
- Glissandi in multiple styles, scales and keys
- Single instrument for Kontakt 4.1 and higher with 4 panels – Main, IR, EQ & Credits
- 3 velocity layers; shorts, longs, Bisbigliando. including all it’s release samples
- FX, Press de table and Glissandi dedicated velocity control script
- Tempo-synced runs (Up, Down and Up-Down)
- Convolution reverb applied to the multi instrument to represent the original acoustic space.
- Sonokinetic draggable IR space design knob to allow dynamic assignment and configuration of the convolution effects.
- Dynamic sample loading & purging for efficient memory usage.
- Customisable keyswitching system to allow command of articulations in your compositions.
- Visual representation of current scale and key when playing glissandi
- 1500+ samples. (about 1,2 GB sample content)
[SinglePic not found] For your convenience, Arpeggio contains all the articulations you could ever need in a single NKI instrument. You can switch between the different playing styles either by clicking its name from the MAIN panel, or by pressing its respective keyswitch on your MIDI controller.
Glissandi and Tempo syncing
Arpeggio is programmed to take advantage of Kontakt’s ability to synchronize samples to your sequencer’s tempo. When you select Glissandi as your current instrument, new options will appear to the right. You can click these options to change them.
- TEMPO SYNC RUNS toggles the tempo sync functionality on and off. When you enable this option, all runs match your sequencers BPM to be 1 bar in length.
- 1 x HOST BPM allows you to configure how the tempo syncing scales to your sequencer’s BPM. For example, 1/2 HOST BPM will result in a run being 2 bars in length. 2 x HOST BPM results in a bar being 1/2 bar in length.
- SMART RELEASE is an option that simulates the damping of strings mid-run. When this is turned off, Arpeggio will play a prerecorded release sample. When it is turned on, Arpeggio will simulate the effect of the harp player damping the strings at that point in the run.
Arpeggio ships with built in Sonokinetic Soundstage convolution. This can be configured on the IR panel of the instrument. A visual representation of the sound stage appears on the left. You can change the position of the microphones by dragging them left and right with the mouse. Arpeggio will intelligently blend between convolutions, allowing you to configure the ambience and distance easily. You can also configure whether you use mono or stereo microphones on the right, configure the wetness and room size of the convolution and finally toggle whether it is bypassed.
The EQ panel allows you to shape the instrument. You are able to easily configure the frequencies, bandwidths and gains as you see fit. Values will appear as you drag sliders.You can also completely bypass EQ
All files in 48kHz , 24 Bit NCW format.
- 2 impulse responses with configurable distance: 24 bit wave format. Interface installers for Mac, PC and manual instructions.
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- Arpeggio Reference manual (pdf).
- Artwork : “Arpeggio” dvd cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa
- Programming : “Arpeggio” Kontakt script by Blake Robinson
Programmed for Kontakt 4.1. >
Composed and performed with dedicated care and ear by professional musicians and composers.
- MAC & PC
- Compatible with Kontakt 4 – Full version of Kontakt is required. ( This library is NOT compatible with Free Kontakt Player )
- All files in 48kHz , 24 Bit NCW format
- For more information or support please check our FAQ or support service
- Available as DOWNLOAD ONLY also available on USB stick (express shipping)
When you purchase and download a product from our store your personal information and download-IP address will be logged to the unique download you have paid for and downloaded. The instrument patches and sample pool have been watermarked and linked to your provided paypal / credit card information and download-IP address. You do not have to register or enter a serial number…
Test: Sonikinetic Arpeggio (German)
Vor Kurzem haben wir die Sample-Library Voices of Israel sowie die Kirmesorgel Carousel aus dem Hause Sonikinetic getestet. Hier geht es weiter mit einem Instrument aus dem klassischen Sektor: Einer großen Konzertharfe. Neben herkömmlich spielbaren Patches beinhaltet Arpeggio eine Reihe von Effektvarianten, welche auch für Soundtracks interessant sein dürften. Arpeggio liegt als Kontakt (ab 4.1) Instrument vor und ist Standalone sowie als VST, AU und RTAS Plug-in unter Mac und Windows spielbar. Der kostenlose Kontakt Player wird nicht unterstützt.
Read what the pros think of us